Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sony Open



If you read my prior entry, you know that I got two Sony Open passes from volunteering at the Sony Open Pro Am event, so today I went to check out the Sony Open with my friend Abe. Abe had been there before, but it was the first time that I had been to a PGA golf tournament so I was pretty excited to check it out. I golf a little, but I am not very good and very much appreciated watching all the players... they make it look so easy!


I watched Tadd Fujikawa play a couple of holes, but the highlight was watching the "new Tadd Fujikawa", Punahou's Alex Ching. Abe read about him in the newspaper and from what I saw, he has a lot of great potential. He is super awesome too... was nice enough to take a picture with me! Unfortunately both of them did not make the cut, but hopefully both will be back for another Sony Open!



No comments: